Finding a plumber you can trust is often a difficult task, and it isn’t made any easier with that leak that just sprung up. Scouring review websites isn’t an easy task either, especially with the growing concern of many small businesses faking their reviews. Remember that anyone can build a website, and a nice website doesn’t necessarily translate into a qualified plumber.
Would you rather hire the plumber who spends more on marketing, or the master plumber with decades of experience?
CNN has a piece on How to Hire a Qualified Plumber, and About.com goes over the importance of hiring a licensed plumber. Overall, avoid the so-called “Craigslist Handyman,” which can often cost you a lot more in the long run… and make to hire a plumber who is licensed, bonded, and insured.
Location, Location, Location (and dispatch times).
If a pipe busts and you have water leaking onto your floors, do you think you should waste time scouring reviews and reading the “about” pages of on various plumbers websites? If your $10,000 hardwood floors are on the line you need to find the best, and closest plumber who can dispatch immediately… a plumber that can get there 30 minutes earlier can save you thousands of dollars.
So who are the best plumbers in Las Vegas?
We’ve further broken this list down for your convenience, to help you find the plumber closest to you. As always, be sure to give them a call and ask for a quote. Be weary of any Vegas plumbing companies who dance around the quote, it could be a sign of hidden fees.
1. Dino’s Plumbing – This is actually the only plumbing company in Las Vegas who scored perfect on both Google+ and Yelp. Notching a perfect 5 stars on both sites. They’re located in Summerlin and, dispatch from Henderson as well. They specialize in everything from commercial plumbing, to residential, including water softeners and heaters.
2. Pure Plumbing – Pure Plumbing scores a perfect score on the Henderson side, with 26 perfect 5-star reviews. As all good plumbing companies do, they offer free estimates and offer emergency plumbing services. Their current promotion is $89 to snake and drain and residential drain.
Spring Valley Plumber
3. AllAces Plumbing – All Aces scores the perfect review crown for Spring Valley, and they also dispatch out of Pahrump if you happen to live out there (I don’t know why).
North Las Vegas Plumber
4. I hate sending referrals to giant corporations, but if you’re in North LV, RotoRooters is probably your best bet as other companies who were reviewed in that area did not fare too well.
Southeast, SW, and Centennial
5. While there wasn’t a specific plumber that stood out in these areas. Number One Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning are centrally located in Las Vegas and were fairly well ranked all around.
We advise you to check the reviews of the companies listed in this post, as companies evolve, management changes, etc. can happen. If you have a plumbing emergency, feel free to give each a call and ask for a quote.